13 June 2010

sam says...



Sam has been saying some pretty hilarious things lately (in my humble opinion).
Here is a sample:


As he played in the tub the other day, he was pretending that he had fallen out of a boat.
"Help!" he yells, "I'm draining!!"
(drowning) 



This morning, he and Marko were getting ready to go fishing and we were saying that it was already really hot out. To this he asked,
"Do I need to wear sour cream?" 
(sunscreen) 



As he was getting dressed this morning, I offered him a pair of clean underwear to put on. 
"No mom, those underwear are for wearing around the house. I need a pair for going out!" 
(I have NO IDEA where he came up with that theory! LOL!)


Can you stand it?!?




 

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love the underwear one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious sayings!! I wish I had recorded more of my daughters' sayings at those young ages, but I'm glad I started writing them down when I did!

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!