09 November 2010

pumpkin patch fail


All I wanted were a few cute pumpkin patch pictures.
Is that too much to ask?
Apparently my charming children thought so.


They were bound and determined not to look my way.


It was like they had plotted before we even got to the pumpkin patch,

"Ok, here's the plan: if mommy calls your name, look away.
Anywhere is fine, as long as it's not at her!"

"Like this?"


"How 'bout this?"


"Yep, that's great! Looking down is always good too!"
(Man, is she gonna be frustrated, or what?)


"Uh oh. There's that look. We better cooperate or bad things might happen..."


"Sucker...you fell for the 'ugly face'?
I'm still not looking!"


"I'll just pretend to be distracted by this pumpkin stem."


Oh well.
There's always next year, right?
And adding a 7 month old to the mix is bound to make it easier...or not.

2 comments:

  1. My kids are the same way :) They are cuties! I love the last picture! I am usually just happy if I can get them in a picture together haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hillarious. It never works out the way you think it should...LOL. Love your captions. I remember the days... my kids are a bit older but they love taking their cousins to the Pumpkin Path.

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!