04 September 2010

cupcake heaven

Have I mentioned that Marko likes to bake?
Well, he does.
And he's really good at it.
Cakes,
muffins,
spiced breads,
and, as of this weekend,
cupcakes.
Delicious cupcakes.

This weekend we had a surprise 60th birthday party for Marko's dad
and Marko made 120 cupcakes.

Chocolate Mocha cupcakes with Cinnamon Mocha frosting.

Blueberry Pancake cupcakes with Maple frosting (don't knock it til you've tried it!).

Cream-filled Chocolate cupcakes with Cookies 'n Cream frosting.

Peanutbutter cupcakes with Nutella and Whipped Cream frosting.

And my favorite...



Oh yum!
The picture doesn't even do them justice.
They. Are. So. Good.
Excuse me, while I go eat the rest of them.

3 comments:

  1. Oh those cupcakes all sound delicious! And the key lime ones? I want one. Now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love to bake and should really do it more often. They sound wonderful! The blueberry pancake one sound delish! Please share a recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!