17 September 2010

i wonder


I had my first OB appointment a couple of days ago
and it got me wondering...

...why you wait for an hour and a half to be seen for 30 mins?

...why they can't come up with a better name than "Advanced Maternal Age"
to describe those of us that are over 35 and pregnant?

...why all the cute maternity clothes in the pregnancy magazines cost over $100...I mean really, for a t-shirt?

...why the office scale always says I weigh 4 lbs. more than my scale at home does?

...why "the cup" is the size of a thimble?

...why the paper on the exam table induces butt-sweat?


Any answers?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Too funny!
    But seriously- they do need to come up with a better name for you mommas over 35!

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!