22 January 2010

five question friday

My Little Life
1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Hmmm...the part I'm stuck on is "without money." Is this like, no money and starving? Or just poor. Poor I can do..starving, different story! So, I guess I'll go with old and almost no money!

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
Mostly, my husband. I've only done it a handful of times in 14 years.

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
Yes, several in fact. One of them being that my man and I are trying to get alone so we can..um...fold laundry ;o) and we keep getting interrupted. Oh wait! That happens in real life too!

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Not even a little. I hope to change that someday and learn how to play the piano.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Let's see, it would have to be something that I didn't want so I wouldn't hoard everything and go bankrupt! Probably baby stuff. Who am I kidding...I'd keep all that too.


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!