21 January 2010

today

Today I am..

...tired. This staying up late with an infant every night is kickin' my butt!

...thankful. Thankful for friends who care and family that love me in spite of myself, for my beautiful, wonderful children and husband and the life I get to share with them, for the love of God and His daily reminders that He is near.

...tubby. As in FAT! I have got to stop using breastfeeding as an excuse to eat anything and everything that crosses my path!

...trying to be the best wife and mama that I can be, allowing the Lord to take my weakness and use it for His glory.

...tempted to hire a maid! My house is a wreck and above mentioned infant is not helping the situation! She is totally a mama's baby and, if she's awake she wants be held...by me and only me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!