12 May 2010

raw(e) automotive



So, this week's theme for the RAW(e) challenge (photos straight out of the camera, NO editing what so ever!) over at Sailor & Company is 

Automotive

and there's no way you're getting a picture of my 
so-ordinary-it-will-bring-you-to-tears car.
So I thought I'd give you a little glimpse into my house instead. 
Pretty much any day of the week you will find this scene on my floor...


Lines of Monster Trucks, race cars, motorcycles and the like. 

(side note: Sam is learning all about the letter "L" this week. Every time I write a word that starts with "L" I say it over in my head: L-L-Little, L-L-Lines, L-L-Like)

Anyways.... 

My day would not be complete without stepping over a multitude of cars, trucks, and various other vehicles. There are race tracks and bridges, train tracks and monster truck rallies, dirt bike tracks and jeep trails.

I guess it's just how we roll around here.

7 comments:

  1. Cool pic! All of the little cars Brad plays with are at my mom's house for when she watches him- they were my brother's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    That picture brings back the old days. Loved those days and love your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovity, love, LOVE that picture! Awesome depth of field!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this picture! My boys love making lines of cars too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those days! I also remember tripping over cars just like that! My son is now into pokemon cards and club penguin so my tripping days are over for a while!

    Fabulous picture and perfect for the automotive theme!

    Best wishes and thanks for popping in to visit! Hope to see you again soon.
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!