31 August 2010

sam says

The other day Sam was telling me something and (positive that I wasn't listening to him) he kept repeating himself...over and over and over. Finally I looked him in the eye and said,

"Yes Sam, I heard you the first twelve times!"

Always the literalist, he responded,

"But mom, I only said it three times."




One of things that makes me laugh most often, is when Sam gets his words mixed up.

The other day, worn out, he exclaimed,
"I'm sooo white!"
(wiped)


And then, I heard him singing at the top of his lungs,
"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, meat, patience, kindness, goodness."

What do your kids say that tickle your funny bone?


1 comment:

  1. From this and other things you have written about Sam, I believe that this little kid is one smart fellow. He has insight.
    When my kids were little I thought there was no way that I could forget some of their comments. Well, I did forget many. Lisa, keep writing down their words and actions, it will your treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!