26 March 2010

five question friday

 
My Little Life
 
 
Ok, so  I'm fresh outta things to say for the moment so I thought I'd cheat a little and do Five Question Friday today. Here goes...

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
 
Yes. BUT, I did not have to parallel park. Is that cheating?

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
 
Okay, you should know that I go to great lengths to avoid embarrassment. GREAT LENGTHS! Sadly, my four yr old did not get this memo and asks me things in public, at the top of his lungs that would make a sailor blush. Ok, not that kind of stuff. But, questions like; "What's that smell...did you just toot?!?" or (about a woman wearing guy-ish clothes right next to us) "Is that a man or a girl?....No, I think it's a man!" and my personal favorite, "Mom, I gotta POOP!"

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
 
Oh, please, pu-leeez, put me on What Not To Wear! I could withstand the mocking, knowing that $5000 worth of clothes is coming my way! 

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
 
Um, ok. Here's the thing. I KNOW I should be happy with the body God gave me. And I was (mostly) until I had kids. But now that my middle has been stretched to the sun and back, I'd gladly accept a tummy tuck if someone offered it to me. But they never will. So, no. I'd never get plastic surgery. 

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
 
Ones that fit! I'm no respecter of jeans. 
 
 
 
So, there you go. Now mosey on over to Mama M.'s and see what everyone else is saying. Have a GREAT weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. I wish I had taken my driving test in a county that didn't have parallel parking! :) Less stress.
    I avoid parallel parking at all costs now.
    Those things Sam says are funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red, violets are blue,
leave a comment for me and I'll leave one for you!